11. Tolentino, PLM., Perez, JEG., Guardian, EL., Boothroyd, RJ., Hoey, TB., Williams, RD., Fryirs, KA., Brierley, GJ and David, CPC. (2022). River styles and stream power analysis reveal the diversity of fluvial morphology in a Philippine tropical catchment. Geoscience Letters. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40562-022-00211-4
10. Norbury, M., Phillips, H., Macdonald, N., Brown, D., Boothroyd, RJ., Wilson, C., Quinn, P and Shaw, D. (2021). Quantifying the hydrological implications of pre- and post-installation willowed engineered log jams in the Pennine Uplands, NW England. Journal of Hydrology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126855
9. Green, D., O’Donnell, E., Johnson, M., Slater, L., Thorne, C., Zheng, S., Stirling, R., Chan, F.K.S., Li, L and Boothroyd, RJ. (2021). Green infrastructure: the future of urban flood risk management? Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water. https://doi.org/10.1002/wat2.1560
8. Boothroyd, RJ., Nones, M and Guerrero, M. (2021). Deriving planform morphology and vegetation coverage from remote sensing to support river management applications. Frontiers in Environmental Science. 9:657354. https://doi.org/10.3389/fenvs.2021.657354
7. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Tolentino, PLM and Yang, X. (2021). National-scale assessment of decadal river migration at critical bridge infrastructure in the Philippines. Science of the Total Environment. 768:144460. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144460
6. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Barrett, B and Prasojo, OA. (2021). Applications of Google Earth Engine in fluvial geomorphology for detecting river channel change. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water. 8:e21496. https://doi.org/10.1002/wat2.1496
5. Boothroyd, RJ and Warburton, J. (2020). Spatial organisation and physical characteristics of large peat blocks in an upland fluvial peatland ecosystem. Geomorphology. 370:107397. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107397
4. Marjoribanks, TI., Lague, D., Hardy, RJ., Boothroyd, RJ., Leroux, J., Mony, C and Puijalon S. (2019). The role of flexural rigidity and shoot reconfiguration in determining sediment deposition behind saltmarsh vegetation patches. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface. 124:2176-2196. https://doi.org/10.1029/2019JF005012
3. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2019). The importance of riparian plant orientation in river flow: implications for flow structures and drag. Journal of Ecohydraulics. 3:108-129. https://doi.org/10.1080/24705357.2019.1573648
2. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2017). Modeling complex flow structures and drag around a submerged plant of varied posture. Water Resources Research. 53:2877-2901. https://doi.org/10.1002/2016WR020186
1. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2016). The importance of accurately representing submerged vegetation morphology in the numerical prediction of complex river flow. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. 41:567-576. https://doi.org/10.1002/esp.3871
Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Tolentino, PLM., Guardian, EL., Reyes, M., Sabillo, C., Perez, JEG., Quick, L and David, CPC. River pattern planform dynamics as locational probabilities. [In revision].
Li, Q., Barrett, B., Williams RD., Hoey, T and Boothroyd, RJ. Enhancing performance of multi-temporal tropical river landform classification through downscaling approaches. [In revision].
Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., MacDonell, C., Tolentino, PLM., Quick, L., Guardian, EL., Reyes, M., Sabillo, C., Perez, JEG and David, CPC. National-scale geodatabase of catchment characteristics in the Philippines for river management applications. [Submitted].