Published (see below for manuscripts under review/revision):
7. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Tolentino, PLM and Yang, X. (2021). National-scale assessment of decadal river migration at critical bridge infrastructure in the Philippines. Science of the Total Environment. 768:144460. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144460
6. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Barrett, B and Prasojo, OA. (2021). Applications of Google Earth Engine in fluvial geomorphology for detecting river channel change. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water. 8:e21496. https://doi.org/10.1002/wat2.1496
5. Boothroyd, RJ and Warburton, J. (2020). Spatial organisation and physical characteristics of large peat blocks in an upland fluvial peatland ecosystem. Geomorphology. 370:107397. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107397
4. Marjoribanks, TI., Lague, D., Hardy, RJ., Boothroyd, RJ., Leroux, J., Mony, C and Puijalon S. (2019). The role of flexural rigidity and shoot reconfiguration in determining sediment deposition behind saltmarsh vegetation patches. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface. 124:2176-2196. https://doi.org/10.1029/2019JF005012
3. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2019). The importance of riparian plant orientation in river flow: implications for flow structures and drag. Journal of Ecohydraulics. 3:108-129. https://doi.org/10.1080/24705357.2019.1573648
2. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2017). Modeling complex flow structures and drag around a submerged plant of varied posture. Water Resources Research. 53:2877-2901. https://doi.org/10.1002/2016WR020186
1. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2016). The importance of accurately representing submerged vegetation morphology in the numerical prediction of complex river flow. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. 41:567-576. https://doi.org/10.1002/esp.3871
Boothroyd, RJ., Nones, M and Guerrero M. Deriving planform morphology and vegetation coverage from remote sensing to support river management applications. Frontiers in Environmental Science.
Tolentino, PLM., Perez, JEG., Guardian, EL., Boothroyd, RJ., Hoey, TB., Williams, RD., Fryirs, KA., Brierley, GJ and David, CPC. River styles and stream power analysis reveal the diversity of fluvial morphology in a Philippine tropical catchment. Geoscience Letters. https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-125062/v1
Green, D., O’Donnell, E., Johnson, M., Slater, L., Thorne, C., Zheng, S., Stirling, R., Chan, FKS., Li, L and Boothroyd, RJ. Green infrastructure: the future of urban flood risk management? Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water.
Peer reviewed conference papers:
Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Barrett, B., Hoey, T.B., Tolentino, P.L.M., Perez, J.E., Guardian, E., David, C.P and Yang, X. (2020). Detecting and quantifying morphological change in tropical rivers using Google Earth Engine and image analysis techniques. River Flow 2020: Proceedings of the 10th Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics. Delft, Netherlands, 7-10 July 2020. http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/222881/
Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ and Warburton, J. and Marjoribanks, TI. (2016). Modelling vegetation-flow interactions: the importance of accurately representing plant morphology. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Ecohydraulics. Melbourne, Australia, 7-12 February 2016. http://proceedings.ise2016.org/papers/26022.pdf.