13. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., MacDonell, C., Tolentino, PLM., Quick, L., Guardian, EL., Reyes, M., Sabillo, C., Perez, JEG and David, CPC. National-scale geodatabase of catchment characteristics in the Philippines for river management applications. PLOS ONE. 18(3): e0281933. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0281933
12. Li, Q., Barrett, B., Williams RD., Hoey, T and Boothroyd, RJ. (2022). Enhancing performance of multi-temporal tropical river landform classification through downscaling approaches. International Journal of Remote Sensing. 43:6445-6462. https://doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2022.2139164
11. Tolentino, PLM., Perez, JEG., Guardian, EL., Boothroyd, RJ., Hoey, TB., Williams, RD., Fryirs, KA., Brierley, GJ and David, CPC. (2022). River styles and stream power analysis reveal the diversity of fluvial morphology in a Philippine tropical catchment. Geoscience Letters. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40562-022-00211-4
10. Norbury, M., Phillips, H., Macdonald, N., Brown, D., Boothroyd, RJ., Wilson, C., Quinn, P and Shaw, D. (2021). Quantifying the hydrological implications of pre- and post-installation willowed engineered log jams in the Pennine Uplands, NW England. Journal of Hydrology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126855
9. Green, D., O’Donnell, E., Johnson, M., Slater, L., Thorne, C., Zheng, S., Stirling, R., Chan, F.K.S., Li, L and Boothroyd, RJ. (2021). Green infrastructure: the future of urban flood risk management? Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water. https://doi.org/10.1002/wat2.1560
8. Boothroyd, RJ., Nones, M and Guerrero, M. (2021). Deriving planform morphology and vegetation coverage from remote sensing to support river management applications. Frontiers in Environmental Science. 9:657354. https://doi.org/10.3389/fenvs.2021.657354
7. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Tolentino, PLM and Yang, X. (2021). National-scale assessment of decadal river migration at critical bridge infrastructure in the Philippines. Science of the Total Environment. 768:144460. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144460
6. Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Barrett, B and Prasojo, OA. (2021). Applications of Google Earth Engine in fluvial geomorphology for detecting river channel change. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water. 8:e21496. https://doi.org/10.1002/wat2.1496
5. Boothroyd, RJ and Warburton, J. (2020). Spatial organisation and physical characteristics of large peat blocks in an upland fluvial peatland ecosystem. Geomorphology. 370:107397. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107397
4. Marjoribanks, TI., Lague, D., Hardy, RJ., Boothroyd, RJ., Leroux, J., Mony, C and Puijalon S. (2019). The role of flexural rigidity and shoot reconfiguration in determining sediment deposition behind saltmarsh vegetation patches. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface. 124:2176-2196. https://doi.org/10.1029/2019JF005012
3. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2019). The importance of riparian plant orientation in river flow: implications for flow structures and drag. Journal of Ecohydraulics. 3:108-129. https://doi.org/10.1080/24705357.2019.1573648
2. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2017). Modeling complex flow structures and drag around a submerged plant of varied posture. Water Resources Research. 53:2877-2901. https://doi.org/10.1002/2016WR020186
1. Boothroyd, RJ., Hardy, RJ., Warburton, J and Marjoribanks, TI. (2016). The importance of accurately representing submerged vegetation morphology in the numerical prediction of complex river flow. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. 41:567-576. https://doi.org/10.1002/esp.3871
Boothroyd, RJ., Williams, RD., Hoey, TB., Tolentino, PLM., Guardian, EL., Reyes, M., Sabillo, C., Perez, JEG., Quick, L and David, CPC. River pattern planform dynamics as locational probabilities. [In revision].
Li, Q., Williams RD., Hoey, T., Barrett, B and Boothroyd, RJ. Seasonal and annual tropical river pattern change detection using machine learning [In review; pre-print online: https://doi.org/10.31223/X5D66G].
Gebrechorkos, S., Leyland, J., Slater, L., Wortmann, M., Ashworth, P., Bennett, G., Boothroyd, RJ., Cloke, H., Delorme, P., Griffith, H., Hardy, R., Hawker, L., McLelland, S., Neal, J., Nicholas, A., Tatem, A., Vahid, E., Parsons, D and Darby S. A high-resolution daily global dataset of statistically downscaled CMIP6 models for climate impact analyses. [In review].
Yadav, A., Boothroyd, RJ., Sambrook Smith, G and Sen, S. Morphologic adjustments of the Yamuna River in the Himalayan foothills in response to natural and anthropogenic stresses. [In review].